March 16, 2018
Find the complete recipe at: http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/recipes/crab-cakes/rcp-20197698
Tip: Too many crab cakes are like breaded hockey pucks! This version has very little filler. Don't overmix!
- Add 16 ounces crab meat.
- Add 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise.
- Add 2 egg whites.
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Add 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard.
- Add 2 teaspoons fresh dill.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning.
- Stir until combined.
- Add 1/2 cup Panko crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 F.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.