Dijon Parmesan crusted salmon
Tip: You don't need a lot of oil to cook fish. Just lower heat and take your time. Don't overcook or fish will become dry.
- Add 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Add 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs.
- Add 1/4 cup Dijon mustard.
- Add 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons panko mixture.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Add 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Place salmon on baking sheet, crust side up.
- Bake for 6 minutes at 375 F.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.