Roasted butternut squash fries
Tip: Try this technique with sweet potatoes or acorn squash. Cut "fries" in uniform size for even cooking.
- Cut 1 butternut squash into sticks.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary.
- Add 1 tablespoon fresh thyme.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Roast 10 minutes at 425 F.
- Shake to loosen squash.
- Roast another 5 to 10 minutes at 425 F.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.