March 17, 2018
Find the complete recipe at: http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/recipes/chicken-sausage-meatballs/rcp-20197692
Chicken sausage meatballs
Tip: Store uncooked meatballs in the fridge overnight or freeze for up to 3 months. It's the perfect make-ahead meal.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped onion.
- Add 1 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Add 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Add 3/4 teaspoon ground fennel.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Add 1 pound ground chicken breast.
- Stir until well-combined.
- Form 1-inch meatballs.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 F.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.