Baked brie envelopes
Tip: Prepare this appetizer the day before guests arrive. Keep wrapped in the fridge until ready to bake.
- Add 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries.
- Add 1/2 medium orange.
- Add 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Add 1 cinnamon stick.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Remove cinnamon stick and orange.
- Cut 1 sheet puff pastry into 12 squares.
- Add 1/2-ounce cube Brie cheese to each square.
- Add 1 teaspoon cranberry chutney.
- Mix 2 tablespoons water and 1 egg white.
- Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 425 F.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.