March 22, 2018
Find the complete recipe at: http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/recipes/tzatziki-sauce/rcp-20197770
Tip: Tzatziki is a Greek yogurt sauce. It's a tangy counterpoint to barbecued meats. You can also use it as a dip for crudite or pita or as a salad dressing.
- Grate 2 large cucumbers with seeds removed.
- Add 16 ounces fat-free plain Greek yogurt.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add ground black pepper to taste.
- Stir well and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.