Mayo Clinic 的途径
Mayo Clinic doctors trained in evaluating and treating heart diseases (cardiologists) and performing cardiovascular surgery (cardiovascular surgeons), as well as other doctors and staff, work closely to evaluate and treat people with heart rhythm conditions.
Mayo Clinic staff has extensive experience and expertise in diagnosing and treating people with heart rhythm disorders. Mayo Clinic staff implant nearly 2,000 pacemakers a year.
Mayo Clinic researchers develop new implantable device procedures for people who might benefit from these devices. Studies and clinical trials at Mayo Clinic are ongoing in the Heart Rhythm Disease Program in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
Nationally recognized expertise
Mayo Clinic campuses are nationally recognized for expertise in cardiology and cardiovascular surgery:
- Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., and Mayo Clinic in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for heart and heart surgery by U.S. News & World Report.
- Mayo Clinic Children's Center in Rochester, Minn., is ranked among the Best Children's Hospitals for heart and heart surgery by U.S. News & World Report.
Mayo Clinic 在亚利桑那州的凤凰城和斯克茨戴尔、佛罗里达州的杰克逊威尔，以及明尼苏达州的罗切斯特都有主要院区。Mayo Clinic 健康系统在几个州拥有十几个工作地点。
有关参观 Mayo Clinic 的更多信息，请在下面选择您的位置：
在大多数情况下，Mayo Clinic 不需要医师转诊。某些保险要求转诊，或有其它特定医疗方面的要求。所有优先预约都基于医疗需求。
了解更多关于在 Mayo Clinic 预约。
探索 Mayo Clinic 的研究 测试新的治疗、干预与检查方法，旨在预防、检测、治疗或控制这种疾病。
June 25, 2019
- Pacemaker. American Heart Association. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/arrhythmia/prevention--treatment-of-arrhythmia/pacemaker?s=q%253DWhat%252520is%252520a%252520pacemaker%2526sort%253Drelevancy. Accessed April 25, 2019.
- Pacemakers. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/pacemakers. Accessed April 29, 2019.
- How the healthy heart works. American Heart Association. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/congenital-heart-defects/about-congenital-heart-defects/how-the-healthy-heart-works. Accessed May 3, 2019.
- All about heart rate (pulse). American Heart Association. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/high-blood-pressure/the-facts-about-high-blood-pressure/all-about-heart-rate-pulse. Accessed May 3, 2019.
- Saxon LA. Overview of cardiac pacing in heart failure. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed April 25, 2019.
- Living with your pacemaker. American Heart Association. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/arrhythmia/prevention--treatment-of-arrhythmia/living-with-your-pacemaker?s=q%253Dartificial%252520pacemaker%2526sort%253Drelevancy. Accessed April 25, 2019.
- Devices that may interfere with ICDs and pacemakers. American Heart Association. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/arrhythmia/prevention--treatment-of-arrhythmia/devices-that-may-interfere-with-icds-and-pacemakers. Accessed May 3, 2019.
- Hayes DL. Cardiac pacing: Overview of devices. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed April 25, 2019.
- Wiles BM, et al. Lead or be led: An update on leadless cardiac devices for general physicians. Clinical Medicine. 2017;17:33.
- Common tests for arrhythmia. American Heart Association. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/arrhythmia/symptoms-diagnosis--monitoring-of-arrhythmia/common-tests-for-arrhythmia. Accessed May 3, 2019.
- Hutchison K, et al. Ethics and the cardiac pacemaker: More than just end-of-life issues. Eurospace. 2018;20:739.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 2, 2019.