Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Transcatheter aortic valve replacement, Minimally invasive heart surgery, Echocardiogram, Robotic surgery
Mayo Clinic cardiac surgeons and researchers study potential new techniques, advanced technology and new developments for minimally invasive heart surgery and techniques in clinical and laboratory research. Learn more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications about minimally invasive heart surgery by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
View all physicians • Florida
Minimally invasive heart surgery care at Mayo Clinic
Oct. 09, 2021
- What is heart surgery? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/heart-surgery. Accessed Aug. 23, 2019.
- Aldea GS. Minimally invasive aortic and mitral valve surgery. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Aug. 23, 2019.
- Newer heart valve surgery options. American Heart Association. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/heart-valve-problems-and-disease/understanding-your-heart-valve-treatment-options/newer-heart-valve-surgery-options. Accessed July 25, 2021.
- Patient education: Minimally invasive surgery (the basics). https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed July 25, 2021
- Sellke FW, et al., eds. Minimally invasive, mini-thoracotomy aortic valve replacement. In: Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques. 2nd ed. Elsevier; 2019. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 27, 2019.
- Braswell Pickering EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic. June 28, 2021.
Products & Services
Minimally invasive heart surgery