Comprehensive — customized — dedicated
Many Executive Health Program participants remark that the comprehensive nature of our executive physicals, the ability to customize the assessments based on their needs, dedicated time with physicians and the warmth of our staff are what distinguish our program.
In a recent survey of our patients, over 98% indicated they would recommend our program to others.
The Executive Health Program is available at our campuses in Rochester, Minnesota; Phoenix, Arizona; and Jacksonville, Florida, as well as at Mayo Clinic Healthcare's London clinic in the United Kingdom.
"Once you experience the Executive Health Program, you become like family. Our physicians stay connected with patients long after they leave and build a bond that keeps people coming back year after year for exceptional care and camaraderie."
— Kurt W. Carlson, M.D., Mayo Clinic Executive Health Program
We offer a comprehensive, holistic preventive health evaluation using a thorough set of evidence-based assessments to develop a complete understanding of your health status. Each executive health physical starts with an in-depth meeting with your executive health physician to understand your overall health and identify any concerns.
Our testing protocol is customized for your stage in life and any risk factors that have been identified. By scheduling a range of assessments during your visit, we develop an extensive and wide-ranging understanding of your health profile and provide you the convenience of completing these tests in one place at one time.
Executive Health Program visits conclude with a detailed meeting with your physician to review your results and develop a plan to improve your health, address any issues that were identified and target any risk factors that may impact your health.
Designed with your time in mind
Although your visit is streamlined, the connection you make with Mayo Clinic is lasting. Participants in our program gain a trusted medical partner and often return yearly to meet with the physicians who helped launch their journeys toward health.
Spending time doing what you love
"Choosing this program is all about convenience. The efficient planning makes the best use of my time so that I can spend more time doing what I love. And of course, Mayo Clinic delivers top-quality care."
— Paul Rossberger
Comprehensive care and a seamless experience
Preventive health and wellness is different for everyone. A key to long-term success is a strong relationship with a medical provider and dedicated time to have a thorough discussion of what is required to attain and maintain peak heath.
The Executive Health Program maximizes your visit time through a customized, comprehensive one-, two- or three-day itinerary of exams and tests tailored to your specific needs.
- Comprehensive health assessment and medical history review
- Full range of preventive screening tests
- Cardiovascular counseling
- Review of medications and immunizations
- Lifestyle assessment
- Access to Mayo Clinic subspecialists, if the need arises
- In-depth, one-on-one review with your personal executive health physician
- Optional executive health services
- Private executive lounge with secure lockers for personal items
- On-site business services with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guide to restaurants and transportation options, as well as local attractions and area amenities
- Dedicated appointment coordinators to ensure your appointments are scheduled efficiently
- Dedicated insurance coordinators to file claims on your behalf and work with insurance carriers to resolve claims
London, United Kingdom
Oct. 15, 2020