显示$起始范围 - $结束范围/源自可用$可用医生
- Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Phoenix, AZ
Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator insertion, Cardiac ablation, Heart arrhythmia
Aug. 27, 2022
- Defibrillators. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/icd/icd_all.html. Accessed May 19, 2021.
- Ganz LI. Implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: Overview of indications, components, and functions. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed May 19, 2021.
- Epstein AE, et al. 2012 ACC/AHA/HRS focused update incorporated into the ACC/AHA/HRS 2008 guidelines for device-based therapy of cardiac rhythm abnormalities. Circulation. 2013;127:e283.
- Devices that may interfere with implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) and pacemakers. American Heart Association. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/arrhythmia/prevention--treatment-of-arrhythmia/devices-that-may-interfere-with-icds-and-pacemakers. Accessed May 19, 2021.
- Living with your implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD). https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/arrhythmia/prevention--treatment-of-arrhythmia/living-with-your-implantable-cardioverter-defibrillator-icd. American Heart Association. Accessed May 19, 2021.
- AskMayoExpert. Implanted cardiac devices. Mayo Clinic; 2021. Accessed May 19, 2021.
- Ganz LI. Cardiac implantable electronic devices: Long-term complications. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed May 19, 2021.
- Al-Khatib SM, et al. 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2018; doi:10.1016/j.jacc.2017.10.054.
- Wilcox ME, et al. Recent developments in the subcutaneous ICD. Trends in Cardiovascular Medicine. 2016;26:526.
- Asirvatham SJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. June 26, 2019.
- Defibrillators. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/defibrillators. Accessed April 8, 2019.
- Steinberg S, et al. Driving restrictions and early arrhythmias in patients receiving a primary-prevention implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (DREAM-ICD) study. The Canadian Journal of Cardiology. 2020; doi:10.1016/j.cjca.2020.05.029.
- Stoevelaar R, et al. Implantable cardioverter defibrillator deactivation and advance care planning: A focus group study. Heart. 2020; doi:10.1136/heartjnl-2019-315721.
- Driessen S, et al. Electromagnetic interference in cardiac electronic implants caused by novel electrical appliances emitting electromagnetic fields in the intermediate frequency range: A systematic review. Europace. 2019; doi:10.1093/europace/euy155.
- Noseworthy PA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. May 20, 2021.
- Leadless pacing systems: Risk of major complications related to cardiac perforation during implantation - letter to health care providers. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Accessed Nov. 22, 2021.
- Mankad R (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. Nov. 22, 2021.
Mayo Clinic 新闻