Dr. Yasir Qureshi is a board-certified pediatric cardiologist with expertise in complex congenital heart disease in both children and adults. He also holds the position of Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Mayo Clinic School of Medicine.
Dr. Qureshi attended medical school at the University of Punjab in Pakistan. He received training in general pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Michigan and in pediatric cardiology at the University of Miami. Subsequently, he completed advanced training in cardiovascular imaging at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
Dr. Qureshi's clinical practice centers on managing patients with complex congenital heart defects. He specializes in fetal cardiology and manages patients with congenital heart defects even before their birth. His research interests encompass imaging innovation in congenital heart disease and the care of patients with complex congenital heart defects, including conditions like Ebstein anomaly and those with single ventricles.
- Fetal echocardiogram
- Transesophageal echocardiogram
- Transthoracic echocardiogram
- Fetal cardiology
- Echocardiography: transthoracic, transesophageal and fetal
- Cardiac MRI and CT in pediatric and adult congenital heart disease
- Care of children with congenital and acquired heart disease
- Non-invasive evaluation of ventricular function in congenital heart disease
- Stem cell therapy in congenital heart disease
Mayo Clinic locations
Activities and honors
Pediatric CardiologyAmerican Board of Pediatrics
PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics