New tumor-shrinking nanoparticle to fight cancer, prevent recurrence
Mayo Clinic researchers in basic and clinical science are constantly studying and developing new techniques and technical advances in neurosurgery and neurology. Research includes studies of cancers of the brain and nervous system (neuro-oncology), developmental and regenerative neurobiology, and other areas.
The team at Mayo Clinic has the ability to carry therapeutic options through several different stages — from their inception as ideas to safety and efficacy testing and their development as valuable treatments. Their efforts ensure that Mayo Clinic remains on the leading edge of patient care. Read more about neurosurgery research.
Neurosurgery laboratories and programs
Oct. 16, 2019
- Doximity Residency Navigator Neurological Surgery. Doximity, Inc. https://residency.doximity.com. Accessed August 21, 2018.
- Best Surgery Programs. U.S. World News & Report. https://premium.usnews.com/best-colleges. Accessed August 21, 2018.
- U.S. News Best Hospitals 2017-18. U.S. News & World Report. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings. Accessed Aug. 17, 2018.
- Van Such M, et al. Extent of diagnostic agreement among medical referrals. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice. 2017;23:870.
- Jackie Attig. Management accounting. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 28, 2018.
- Find an epilepsy center. National Association of Epilepsy Centers. https://www.naec-epilepsy.org/. Accessed Sept. 11, 2018.
- Emergency stroke center locations. National Stroke Association. http://www.stroke.org/understand-stroke/recognizing-stroke/emergency-stroke-center-locations. Accessed Sept. 11, 2018.