Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Phoenix, AZ
Areas of focus:
Bariatric surgery, Gestational diabetes, Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Nutrition (Healthy eating), Diabetes, Obesity
Mayo Clinic researchers are investigating advanced and minimally invasive treatment options for bariatric surgery.
See a list of publications about bariatric surgery by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
View all physicians • Florida
Bariatric surgery care at Mayo Clinic
Sept. 18, 2021
- Bariatric surgery. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/weight-management/bariatric-surgery. Accessed Aug. 14, 2019.
- Bariatric surgery. Hormone Health Network. https://www.hormone.org/diseases-and-conditions/bariatric-surgery. Accessed Sept. 15, 2019.
- McKean SC, et al., eds. Surgical management of obesity. In: Principles and Practice of Hospital Medicine. 2nd ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2017. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed Sept. 15, 2019.
- Brunicardi FC, et al., eds. The surgical management of obesity. In: Schwartz's Principles of Surgery. 11th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2019. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed Sept. 15, 2019.
- Bariatric surgery procedures. American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery. https://asmbs.org/patients/bariatric-surgery-procedures. Accessed Sept. 20, 2019.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic. Aug. 19, 2019.