Whether you're facing noncancerous (benign) breast conditions, abnormal mammogram results, or newly diagnosed or recurrent breast cancer, the Robert and Monica Jacoby Center for Breast Health in Florida focuses on your needs. Care is tailored to your individual situation, taking into account your general health and your wishes. Mayo Clinic is one of the few places in the world where you can access all the specialists needed for comprehensive care "under one roof."
Why choose Mayo Clinic
- Expertise. A team of experienced professionals drawn from a variety of specialty areas provides comprehensive and personalized evaluation, with rapid diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Advanced technologies. The Breast Center offers state-of-the-art screening and diagnostic services.
- Innovative strategies. Innovative strategies make treatment as effective and comfortable as possible.
- Latest approaches. Patients at the Breast Center have access to the latest novel approaches to therapy as part of clinical studies.
- Special counseling. High-risk, preventive and genetic counseling are available.
- Comprehensive cancer center. The Breast Center is part of the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, which meets strict standards for a National Cancer Institute comprehensive cancer center, recognizing scientific excellence and a multidisciplinary approach focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Read more about breast cancer.