Mayo Clinic values our volunteers and demonstrates it in many ways. The biggest benefit of all, though, is the inner satisfaction you receive from making a difference in another's life.
Beyond that, you may also enjoy:
- Meeting people and making new friends
- Offering your skills and caring spirit in a world-class organization
- Becoming part of Mayo Clinic's mission — providing the best care to every patient every day through integrated clinical practice, education and research
- Being surrounded by friendly, grateful employees
- Staying active after retirement
- Exploring possible career opportunities in the health care field
- Learning new skills
- Having fun!