Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
Areas of focus:
Cardiac rehabilitation, Lipid management, Exercise stress test, Exercise
June 03, 2021
- Stress test. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/stress-test. Accessed April 2, 2021.
- Chareonthaitawee P, et al. Exercise ECG testing: Performing the test and determining the ECG results. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed April 2, 2021.
- Jonas DE, et al. Screening for cardiovascular disease risk with resting or exercise electrocardiography: Evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive Services Task Force. JAMA. 2018; doi:10.1001/jama.2018.6897.
- Bonow RO, et al., eds. Exercise electrocardiographic testing. In: Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine. 11th ed. Elsevier; 2019. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 2, 2021.
- Mankad R (expert opinion). Rochester, Minn. Sept. 14, 2017.