Specialists in hematology at Mayo Clinic are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many hematology experts at Mayo Clinic have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Find specialty groups related to this department
Specialty groups related to this department
Feb. 20, 2018
- Colborn LK. Office of Access Management. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 28, 2016.
- Translational Research Program. National Cancer Institute. http://trp.cancer.gov/default.htm. Accessed March 17, 2016.
- NCI-designated cancer centers. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/research/nci-role/cancer-centers. Accessed April 22, 2016.
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/research/nci-role/cancer-centers/find/mayoclinic. Accessed April 22, 2016.
- Cancer Center of Excellence designation. Florida Department of Health. http://www.floridahealth.gov/provider-and-partner-resources/research/cancer-center-of-excellence-award.html. Accessed April 22, 2016.