Mayo Clinic hematologists have experience treating people with diseases and conditions that affect the blood.
Hematologists work with a team of doctors trained in many areas to determine the most appropriate treatment for your individual needs.
Mayo Clinic offers several treatments and procedures, including but not limited to those listed below. Not all services may be available at all locations. Please confirm when you call to request an appointment.
Feb. 20, 2018
- Colborn LK. Office of Access Management. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 28, 2016.
- Translational Research Program. National Cancer Institute. http://trp.cancer.gov/default.htm. Accessed March 17, 2016.
- NCI-designated cancer centers. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/research/nci-role/cancer-centers. Accessed April 22, 2016.
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/research/nci-role/cancer-centers/find/mayoclinic. Accessed April 22, 2016.
- Cancer Center of Excellence designation. Florida Department of Health. http://www.floridahealth.gov/provider-and-partner-resources/research/cancer-center-of-excellence-award.html. Accessed April 22, 2016.