Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on septoplasty on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Septoplasty care at Mayo Clinic
Jan. 03, 2018
- Septoplasty and turbinate surgery. American Rhinologic Society. http://care.american-rhinologic.org/septoplasty_turbinates. Accessed Feb. 22, 2016.
- Fact sheet: Deviated septum. American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. http://www.entnet.org/?q=node/1406. Accessed Feb. 22, 2016.
- Preparing for rhinoplasty. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/rhinoplasty.html?sub=Preparing+for+rhinoplasty. Accessed Feb. 22, 2016.
- Stop smoking for surgery. American Society of Anesthesiologists. https://www.asahq.org/search?q=stop smoking. Accessed Feb. 22, 2016.
- Your rhinoplasty consultation. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/rhinoplasty.html?sub=Your+rhinoplasty+consultation. Accessed Feb. 22, 2016.
- Bhattacharyya N. Clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment of nasal obstruction. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 22, 2016.
- Flint PW, et al. Nasal septum. In: Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 23, 2016.
- Hamilton GS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. March 11, 2016.