Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-2 out of 2 doctors available
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Colonoscopy, Upper endoscopy, Gastrointestinal disorder, Inflammatory bowel disease
- Phoenix, AZ
Areas of focus:
Colonoscopy, Esophageal dilatation, Upper endoscopy
Sept. 29, 2018
- Pfenninger JL, et al., eds. Esophagogastroduodenoscopy. In: Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2011. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 7, 2018.
- Hines RL, et al., eds. Diseases of the gastrointestinal system. In: Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease. 7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 7, 2018.
- Upper GI endoscopy. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/diagnostic-tests/upper-gi-endoscopy. Accessed Sept. 7, 2018.
- Cohen J, et al. Overview of upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (esophagogastroduodenoscopy). https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Sept. 7, 2018.
- Early DS, et al. Guidelines for sedation and anesthesia in GI endoscopy. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2018;87:327.
- Picco MF (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Fla. Sept. 17, 2018.