Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
edit search filters
Narrow your search
Reset all filters
- Use quotes for phrases.
- Even if there are no auto-suggestions within the search field, hit "Search" anyway, as you may still get results.
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Electromyography, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Myasthenia gravis, Herniated disk, Primary lateral sclerosis, Back pain
May 21, 2019
- Daroff RB, et al. Clinical electromyography. In: Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice. 7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 26, 2018.
- Horowitz SH. Overview of electromyography. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Jan. 26, 2018.
- Winn HR. Monitoring of neural function: Electromyography, nerve conduction, and evoked potentials. Youman and Winn Neurological Surgery. 7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017.
- Overview of peripheral nervous system disorders. Merck Manual Professional Version. https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/neurologic-disorders/peripheral-nervous-system-and-motor-unit-disorders/overview-of-peripheral-nervous-system-disorders?qt=peripheral%20nervous%20system%20disorders&alt=sh#v1045423. Accessed March 8, 2018.
- FAQs before EDX testing. American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine. https://www.aanem.org/Patients/FAQs-before-EDX-Testing. Accessed March 8, 2018.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. About your electromyography (EMG) examination. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2008.
Products & Services