Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Mayo Clinic doctors and surgeons conduct extensive coronary bypass surgery research. In clinical and laboratory research, investigators study potential new techniques for coronary bypass surgery. Learn more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on coronary bypass on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Coronary bypass surgery care at Mayo Clinic
Dec. 17, 2015
- Coronary artery bypass grafting. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/cabg/#. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Ischemic heart disease. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2015. http://accessmedicine.com. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Fuster V, ed. et al. Coronary bypass surgery. In: Hurst's The Heart. 13th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2011. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Hillis LD, et al. ACC/AHA 2011 guideline update for coronary artery bypass graft surgery: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2011;58:e123.
- Chaudry UAR, et al. Beating-heart versus conventional on-pump coronary artery bypass grafting: A meta-analysis of clinical outcomes. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. In press. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Aranki S, et al. Early noncardiac complications after coronary artery bypass surgery. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Aranki S, et al. Medical therapy to prevent complications after coronary artery bypass graft surgery. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Riggs EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 10, 2015.