Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Colon and Rectal Surgeon
- General Surgeon
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Colonoscopy, Laparoscopic surgery, Colon cancer, Colon polyps, Inflammatory bowel disease, Rectal prolapse
see full list in profile
May 22, 2018
- Pope JB. Colonoscopy. In: Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2011. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 21, 2017.
- Lee L, et al. Overview of colonoscopy in adults. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Feb. 23, 2018.
- Colonoscopy. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/diagnostic-tests/colonoscopy. Accessed Feb. 23, 2018.
- AskMayoExpert. Colorectal polyp surveillance (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Screening recommendations (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Picco MF (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Fla. March 15, 2018.