Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Radiation Oncologist
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Radiation therapy, Proton therapy, Brachytherapy, IMRT, Testicular cancer, Prostate cancer, Bladder cancer
Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are studying new ways to use brachytherapy to treat cancer.
Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on brachytherapy on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
View all physicians • Arizona
Brachytherapy care at Mayo Clinic
June 19, 2020
- Brachytherapy. RadiologyInfo.org. https://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=brachy. Accessed April 2, 2017.
- Radiation therapy and you: Support for people with cancer. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/radiation-therapy-and-you. Accessed April 2, 2017.
- Brachytherapy. RT Answers. http://www.rtanswers.org/Brachytherapy/. Accessed April 2, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 9, 2017.
- Gunderson LL, et al., eds. Brachytherapy. In: Clinical Radiation Oncology. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 4, 2017.
Products & Services