Sabrina D. Phillips, M.D.
- Dr. Sabrina Phillips is a board certified Adult Congenital Heart Disease specialist providing care in the adult congenital heart disease clinic on the Florida campus.
- She is an expert in echocardiographic assessment of complex congenital heart disease.
- Her research interests include clinical research involving patients with congenital heart disease.
- Dr. Philips is involved in medical education at the local and national level with the goal of increasing awareness of the unique challenges in caring for the adult with congenital heart disease.
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Maternal Cardiac Concerns During Pregnancy
Mayo Clinic locations
MD - Class rank 1/210University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School
BS - Engineering (Summa Cum Laude)Wichita State University
Activities and honors
Adult Congenital Heart DiseaseAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Adult Transthoracic Plus Transesophageal EchocardiographyNational Board of Echocardiography
Cardiovascular DiseasesAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Awards and honors
2017 Best Doctors in America RecognitionBest Doctors in America
2016 Best Doctors in America RecognitionBest Doctors in America
Outstanding Teacher in Physical Exam Skills - Internal Medicine ResidentsMayo Clinic in Rochester
Outstanding Educator in Physical DiagnosisDepartment of Internal Medicine
FellowshipAmerican College of Cardiology
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor SocietyAlpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Hemphill-Gojer Award in Internal MedicineUniversity of Texas, Southwestern Medical School
Sullivan AwardWichita State University
Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor SocietyMayo Clinic
Eta Kappa Nu Electrical Honor SocietyMayo Clinic
Presidential ScholarOklahoma State University
- 2013 - present
FellowAmerican Society of Echocardiography
FellowAmerican College of Cardiology
Quality CoachDivision of Cardiovascular Diseases, Department of Internal Medicine