Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Nov. 05, 2019
- Lingen MW, et al. Evidence-based clinical practice guideline for the evaluation of potentially malignant disorders in the oral cavity. Journal of the American Dental Association. 2018; doi:10.1016/j.adaj.2017.07.032.
- Stefanac SJ, et al., eds. Patient evaluation and assessment. In: Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in Dentistry. 3rd ed. Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 14, 2019.
- Moyer VA. Screening for oral cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2014; doi:10.7326/M13-2568.
- Oral cavity, pharyngeal and laryngeal cancer screening (PDQ) – Health professional version. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/head-and-neck/hp/oral-screening-pdq. Accessed Aug. 14, 2019.
- Cancer Facts & Figures 2019. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/research/cancer-facts-statistics/all-cancer-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2019.html. Accessed Oct. 14, 2019.
- Salinas TJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. Oct. 13, 2019.
Products & Services