The Department of Urology at Mayo Clinic has a strong legacy of urologic disease research, which is focused on developing newer and more innovative approaches to treatment that improve patient outcomes and quality of life.
Learn more about urology research at Mayo Clinic.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on neobladders on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
March 09, 2017
- AskMayoExpert. Urinary diversion. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Wein AJ, et al., eds. Orthotopic urinary diversion. In: Campbell-Walsh Urology. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 7, 2016.
- Shariat SF, et al. Urinary diversion and reconstruction following cystectomy. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 16, 2016.
- McAninch JW, et al., eds. Urinary diversion and bladder substitutions. Smith & Tanagho's General Urology. 18th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw Hill Companies; 2013. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Nov. 17, 2016.
- Preparing for surgery. American Society for Anesthesiologists. http://www.asahq.org/whensecondscount/patients%20home/preparing%20for%20surgery. Accessed Nov. 7, 2016.
- Nicita G, et al. Use of sigmoid colon in orthotopic neobladder reconstruction: Long-term results. International Journal of Urology. 2016;1.
- Hansen MH, et al. The use of bowel in urologic reconstructive surgery. Surgical Clinics of North America. 2016;96:567.
- Member institutions. Alliance for Clinical Trials. https://www.allianceforclinicaltrialsinoncology.org/main/public/standard.xhtml?path=%2FPublic%2FInstitutions. Accessed Nov. 17, 2016.