Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
No results. Please select a different location or remove any other search filters.
Mayo Clinic is a leading referral center for children and adults with airway and breathing problems. Mayo Clinic continuously investigates ways to improve laryngotracheal reconstruction and other airway reconstructive surgeries by developing new endoscopic and minimally invasive procedures, and new robotic airway procedures.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on laryngotracheal reconstruction on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Laryngotracheal reconstruction care at Mayo Clinic
March 21, 2018
- Lalwani AK. Stridor in children. In: Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Otolaryngology--Head & Neck Surgery. 3rd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Jan. 7, 2016.
- Zeeshan A, et al. Laryngotracheal resection and reconstruction. Thoracic Surgery Clinics. 2014;24:67. Review.
- Tawfik KO, et al. Laryngotracheal reconstruction: A ten-year review of risk factors for decannulation failure. Laryngoscope. 2015;125:674.
- Raol N, et al. Comparison of hybrid laryngotracheal reconstruction to traditional single- and double-stage laryngotracheal reconstruction. Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. 2015;152:524.
- Flint PW, et al. Glottic and subglottic stenosis. In: Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 13, 2016.
- Sidell DR, et al. Surgical management of posterior glottic diastasis in children. Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 2015;124:72.
- Balakrishnan K. (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 15, 2016.