Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
Areas of focus:
Mayo Clinic doctors conduct clinical studies involving complementary and integrative medicine to learn which treatments and therapies work and to share findings. Read more about integrative medicine research at Mayo.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on complementary and integrative medicine on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
View all physicians • All Locations
Integrative medicine care at Mayo Clinic
June 19, 2020
- AskMayoExpert. Integrative medicine (complementary and alternative medicine). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Complementary, alternative, or integrative health: What's in a name? National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. National Institutes of Health. https://nccih.nih.gov/health/integrative-health. Accessed June 4, 2018.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 21, 2018.
- Bauer B (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 25, 2018.
- Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine and Health. https://www.imconsortium.org/members/members.cfm. Accessed June 22, 2018.
News from Mayo Clinic