Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Colonoscopy, Upper endoscopy
April 18, 2020
- Fowler GC, et al., eds. Colonoscopy. In: Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care. 4th ed. Elsevier; 2020. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 8, 2020.
- Lee L, et al. Overview of colonoscopy in adults. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Feb. 23, 2018.
- Colonoscopy. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/diagnostic-tests/colonoscopy. Accessed Feb. 23, 2018.
- AskMayoExpert. Colorectal polyp surveillance (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Screening recommendations (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Picco MF (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Fla. March 15, 2018.
News from Mayo Clinic
Products & Services