Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Family Physician
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
BRCA gene panel, Breast cancer risk assessment, Breast cancer supportive therapy and survivorship service, Breast exam, Hormone therapy for breast cancer, Breast cancer
see full list in profile
Sept. 12, 2019
- AskMayoExpert. Genetic testing for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations. Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Genetic/familial high-risk assessment: Breast and ovarian. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/default.aspx. Accessed July 31, 2019.
- BRCA mutation: Cancer risk and genetic testing. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/genetics/brca-fact-sheet. Accessed July 31, 2019.
- Pruthi S (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. Aug. 2, 2019.
- Kemppainen JL (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. Aug. 22, 2019.
Products & Services
BRCA gene test for breast and ovarian cancer risk