Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Feb. 01, 2018
- Kasper DL, et al., eds. Approach to articular and musculoskeletal disorders. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. http://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed Dec. 7, 2017.
- Elsayes KM, et al., Elsayes K.M., Oldham S.A. Eds. Khaled M. Elsayes, and Sandra A. A. Oldham.eds. Brandon D.C., Thomas A.J., Ravizzini G.C. Brandon, David C., et al.Introduction to nuclear medicine. In: Introduction to Diagnostic Radiology. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 2014. http://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed Dec. 7, 2017
- Skeletal scintigraphy. Radiological Society of North America. https://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=bone-scan. Accessed Dec. 7, 2017.
- Bone scan. American Society of Clinical Oncology. https://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/diagnosing-cancer/tests-and-procedures/bone-scan. Accessed Dec. 12, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Imaging for musculoskeletal arthritides and metabolic bone disease. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- O'Connor MK (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 14, 2017.