Mayo Clinic is your resource for Department of Transportation (DOT) exams. The Occupational Medicine team understands the importance of the transportation industry and wants to keep drivers healthy and on the road.
In addition to performing DOT exams and assisting with preventive care for commercial drivers, the team provides training for medical providers across the nation to meet the U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration's (FMCSA) standards for providers to be listed on the national registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
Mayo Clinic certified providers are ready to meet the needs of your drivers.
- Laura E. Breeher, M.D., M.P.H
- Gregory (Greg) P. Couser, M.D., M.P.H.
- Clayton T. Cowl, M.D., M.S.
- Robert Haddon, M.D., M.S.
- Philip T. Hagen, M.D.
- Robin G. Molella, M.D., M.P.H.
- Richard D. Newcomb, M.D., M.P.H.
- Lawrence W. Steinkraus, M.D., M.P.H.
- Melanie D. Swift, M.D.
- Gary N. Toups, M.D., M.P.H.
- Caitlin M. Hainy, APRN, C.N.P., D.N.P.
- Erika L. Beetcher, APRN, C.N.P., M.S.
- Sara K. Miller, APRN, C.N.P.
- Barbara J. Timm, APRN, C.N.P., D.N.P.
- Claudia Swanton, Claudia L. Swanton, APRN, C.N.P., D.N.P.
May 08, 2019