Center for Tobacco-Free Living
Providing information about tobacco dependence through research, personal stories and special treatment programs.
If you're like many smokers and tobacco users, you know you should quit, but you aren't sure how to do it. Although going cold turkey might work for some people, you'll improve your chances of success by enlisting the help of your health care team.
Mayo Clinic provides top-quality, evidence-based care in a nonjudgmental and supportive manner to help you stop smoking. Your treatment team works with you to develop an effective stop-smoking plan to enhance your motivation and the skills needed to quit when you're ready.
Below is a helpful resource on this topic. Mayo Clinic does not own or control all of these sites and is not responsible for the content. Inclusion of an online resource does not imply endorsement by Mayo Clinic.
探索 Mayo Clinic 的研究 测试新的治疗、干预与检查方法，旨在预防、检测、治疗或控制这种疾病。
在 Mayo Clinic 治疗
Feb. 11, 2020
- I want to quit smoking. American Lung Association. https://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/i-want-to-quit/. Accessed Jan. 2, 2020.
- AskMayoExpert. Tobacco use (adult). Mayo Clinic; 2019.
- Rigotti NA. Overview of smoking cessation management in adults. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Jan. 2, 2020.
- Warner KJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic. Sept. 27, 2019.
- Hays JT (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. Jan. 6, 2017.