Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
See a list of publications on parenteral nutrition by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Total parenteral nutrition care at Mayo Clinic
Dec. 23, 2017
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Enteral and parenteral nutrition therapy. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. http://accessmedicine.com. Accessed Dec. 23, 2016.
- FAQs. Oley Foundation. https://oley.site-ym.com/?FAQ_LandingPage#HPN. Accessed Dec. 23, 2016.
- Wyllie R, et al., eds. Parenteral nutrition. In: Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.; Elsevier: 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 23, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Parenteral nutrition. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Baker RD, et al. Parenteral nutrition in infants and children. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 23, 2016.
- Geert JA, et al. Parenteral approaches in malabsorption: Home parenteral nutrition. Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology. 2016;30:309.
- Brown AW.Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 18, 2017.
Home parenteral nutrition