Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Mayo Clinic researchers conduct research in spinal cord injury rehabilitation, including studying sexual dysfunction, fertility care and other therapies for people with spinal cord injuries. Researchers also study outcomes, new treatment and rehabilitation options and other areas related to spinal cord injury rehabilitation and conduct clinical trials.
Read more about spinal cord injury and repair.
See a list of publications about spinal cord injury rehabilitation by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Sexuality and fertility management after spinal cord injury care at Mayo Clinic
March 17, 2018
- Sexuality and reproduction after SCI. American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. https://now.aapmr.org/sexuality-and-reproduction-after-sci/. Accessed Jan. 20, 2018.
- Sexuality for women with spinal cord injury. United Spinal Association. https://www.unitedspinal.org/resource-center/askus/?pg=kb.page&id=1579. Accessed Jan. 20, 2018.
- Sramkova T, et al. Women's sex life after spinal cord injury. Sexual Medicine. 2017;5:e255.
- Abrams GM, et al. Chronic complications of spinal cord injury and disease. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Jan. 14, 2018.
- Baker GS. Spinal cord injuries. Minnesota Medicine. 1949;32:1094.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Mar. 31, 2017.
- Provider profile. CARF International. http://www.carf.org/providerProfile.aspx?cid=8020. Accessed Jan. 17, 2018.
Sexuality and fertility management after spinal cord injury