Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Jacksonville, Florida
Areas of focus:
Multiple sleep latency test, Polysomnography, Idiopathic hypersomnia, Narcolepsy, Obstructive sleep apnea, Parasomnia, REM behavior disorder, Restless legs syndrome
see full list in profile
Dec. 04, 2014
- Sleep studies. American Thoracic Society. http://patients.thoracic.org/?p=251. Accessed Oct. 6, 2014.
- Millman RP, et al. Polysomnography in obstructive sleep apnea in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 6, 2014.
- Overnight sleep study. American Academy of Sleep Medicine. http://yoursleep.aasmnet.org/Topic.aspx?id=12. Accessed Oct. 6, 2014.
- What are sleep studies? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/slpst/. Accessed Oct. 6, 2014.
- Brain basics: Understanding sleep. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/brain_basics/understanding_sleep.htm. Accessed Oct. 6, 2014.
- Olson EJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 8, 2014.
Polysomnography (sleep study)