Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Plastic Surgeon
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Breast reconstruction, Breast surgery, Liposuction
Liposuction care at Mayo Clinic
Feb. 26, 2019
- Perreault L. Obesity in adults: Overview or management. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Jan. 3, 2019.
- Liposuction. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/liposuction. Accessed Jan. 3, 2019.
- Stephan PJ, et al. Liposuction: A comprehensive review of techniques and safety. In: Plastic Surgery: Volume 2: Aesthetic Surgery. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2018.
- Malata CM, et al. Gynecomastia surgery. In: Plastic Surgery. Volume 5. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2018.
- Liposuction. American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. https://www.asds.net/Skin-Experts/Skin-Treatments/Liposuction. Accessed Jan. 3, 2019.
- Chia CT, et al. Evidence-based medicine: Liposuction. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2017; 139:267e. https://journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/Fulltext/2017/01000/Evidence_Based_Medicine___Liposuction.51.aspx. Accessed Jan. 3, 2019.
- Casey III WJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 15, 2019.