Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Phoenix, AZ
Areas of focus:
Cryoablation for cancer, Cryotherapy for prostate cancer, Laparoscopic surgery, Laser PVP, Neobladder reconstruction, Penile implant insertion, Percutaneous nephrolithotomy, Robotic prostatectomy, Urinary incontinence surgery, Urethral stricture
see full list in profile
Mayo Clinic specialists in urology and interventional radiology are studying new techniques or working on improving existing ones to help treat urinary symptoms from an enlarged prostate.
See a list of publications about laser PVP surgery by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Laser PVP surgery care at Mayo Clinic
July 20, 2019
- AskMayoExpert. Benign prostatic hyperplasia. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2019.
- McVary KT, et al. Surgical management of lower urinary tract symptoms attributed to benign prostatic hyperplasia: AUA guideline amendment 2019. Journal of Urology. In press. Accessed May 23, 2019.
- Wein AJ, et al., eds. Minimally invasive and endoscopic management of benign prostatic hyperplasia. In: Campbell-Walsh Urology. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 23, 2019.
- Kim EH, et al. Management of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Annual Review of Medicine. 2016;67:137
- Warner KJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 6, 2019.
- Walser EM, et al. MRI-guided prostate interventions. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2016;207:755.
- Woodrum DA, et al. MR-guided prostate interventions. Topics in Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2018;27:141.
Products & Services