Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Phoenix, AZ
Areas of focus:
Cryoablation for cancer, Cryotherapy for prostate cancer, Laparoscopic surgery, Laser PVP, Neobladder reconstruction, Penile implant insertion, Percutaneous nephrolithotomy, Robotic prostatectomy, Urinary incontinence surgery, Urethral stricture
see full list in profile
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on laser PVP surgery on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Laser PVP surgery care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 11, 2017
- Wein AJ, et al., eds. Minimally invasive and endoscopic management of benign prostatic hyperplasia. In: Campbell-Walsh Urology. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 11, 2016.
- Cunningham GR, et al. Transurethral procedures for treating benign prostatic hyperplasia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 11, 2016.
- de la Rosette J, et al. Clinical Research Office of the Endourological Society Global GreenLight Laser Study: Outcomes from a contemporary series of 713 patients. International Journal of Urology. 2015;22:1124.
- Jaeger CD, et al. Holmium laser enucleation (HoLEP) and photoselective vaporization of the prostate (PVP) for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and chronic urinary retention. BJU International. 2015;115:295.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 24, 2016.