Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
May 12, 2020
- AskMayoExpert. Colon cancer screening (adult). Mayo Clinic; 2019.
- Feldman M, et al. Colorectal cancer. In: Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 10th ed. Saunders Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 16, 2020.
- Doubeni C. Tests for screening for colorectal cancer. https://www.uptodate.com/search/contents. Accessed March 17, 2020.
- Colorectal cancer screening (PDQ) – Health professional version. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/colorectal/hp/colorectal-screening-pdq. Accessed March 25, 2020.
- Fecal occult blood tests. American Society for Clinical Oncology. https://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/diagnosing-cancer/tests-and-procedures/fecal-occult-blood-tests. Accessed March 24, 2020.
Products & Services