Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
June 22, 2021
- Ear tubes. American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. https://www.enthealth.org/be_ent_smart/ear-tubes/. Accessed Feb. 22, 2021.
- Isaacson GC. Overview of tympanostomy tube placement, postoperative care, and complications in children. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Feb. 22, 2021.
- Flint PW, et al., eds. Acute otitis media and otitis media with effusion. In: Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 7th ed. Elsevier; 2021. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 22, 2021.
- AskMayoExpert. Tympanostomy/pressure equalization (PE) tubes (child). Mayo Clinic; 2020.
- Otitis media (Chronic suppurative). Merck Manual Professional Version. https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/ear,-nose,-and-throat-disorders/middle-ear-and-tympanic-membrane-disorders/otitis-media-chronic-suppurative#. Accessed Feb. 25, 2021.
- Black SA, et al. General anesthesia in neonates and children: Agents and techniques. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Feb. 23, 2021.
- Gropper MA. Pediatric anesthesia. In: Miller's Anesthesia. 9th ed. Elsevier; 2020. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 23, 2021.
- Preparing for surgery: Kids' checklist. American Society of Anesthesiologists. https://www.asahq.org/madeforthismoment/preparing-for-surgery/prep/preparing-for-surgery-kids-checklist/. Accessed Feb. 22, 2021.
- Anesthesia and your child: The day of the procedure. American Academy of Pediatrics. https://patiented.solutions.aap.org/handout.aspx?gbosid=190838. Accessed Feb. 24, 2021.
Products & Services