Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Ablation, Bladder biopsy, Circumcision, Cryotherapy for prostate cancer, MRI-guided ablation, Orchiectomy, Prostate biopsy, Prostate brachytherapy, Prostate laser surgery, Prostate ultrasound, Ultrasound-guided prostate biopsy, Ureteral stent exchange, Ureteral stent placement, Ureteroscopy, Vasectomy, Bladder cancer, Bladder outlet obstruction, Bladder stones, Enlarged prostate, Kidney stone, Prostate cancer
see full list in profile
Feb. 10, 2018
- Cadwell BT. Techniques for neonatal circumcision. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Dec. 14, 2017.
- Baskin LS. Neonatal circumcision: Risks and benefits. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Dec. 14, 2017.
- Frequently asked questions. Labor, delivery and postpartum care FAQ039. Newborn male circumcision. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. https://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Newborn-Male-Circumcision. Accessed Dec. 14, 2017.
- Yiee JH, et al. Complications of circumcision. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Dec. 14, 2017.
- Castle EP (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz. Dec. 27, 2017.
Products & Services