Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Nov. 26, 2020
- Spinal manipulation: What you need to know. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/spinal-manipulation-what-you-need-to-know. Accessed Sept. 28, 2020.
- AskMayoExpert. Chiropractic treatment. Mayo Clinic; 2019.
- Shekelle P, et al. Spinal manipulation in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Sept. 28, 2020.
- Bauer BA. Chiropractic or osteopathic manipulation. In: Mayo Clinic Guide to Integrative Medicine. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Hinkeldey N, et al. Spinal manipulation and select manual therapies: Current perspectives. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2020; doi:10.1016/j.pmr.2020.07.007.
- What to expect on your first visit. American Chiropractic Association. https://handsdownbetter.org/about-chiropractic/what-to-expect-on-your-first-visit. Accessed Oct. 6, 2020.
Products & Services