Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Dec. 07, 2018
- Chiropractic: In depth. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. https://nccih.nih.gov/health/chiropractic/introduction.htm. Accessed Sept. 17, 2018.
- AskMayoExpert. Chiropractic treatment. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Shekelle P, et al. Spinal manipulation in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain. https://www.uptodate.com/search. Accessed Sept. 17, 2018.
- Bauer BA. Chiropractic or osteopathic manipulation. In: Mayo Clinic Guide to Integrative Medicine. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Spinal manipulation for low-back pain. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. https://nccih.nih.gov/health/pain/spinemanipulation.htm. Accessed Sept. 17, 2018.
- Paige NM, et al. Association of spinal manipulative therapy with clinical benefit and harm for acute low back pain: Systematic review and meta-analysis. JAMA. 2017;317:1451.
- Gay RE (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 19, 2018.