Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Sept. 11, 2019
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) — breast. RadiologyInfo.org. https://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=breastmr. Accessed May 26, 2019.
- Slanetz PJ. MRI of the breast and emerging technologies. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed May 26, 2019.
- Oeffinger K, et al. Breast cancer screening for women at average risk: 2015 guideline update from the American Cancer Society. JAMA. 2015;314:1599.
- Expert Panel on Breast Imaging. ACR appropriateness criteria breast cancer screening. Journal of the American College of Radiology. 2017(11S);S283.
- Cameron JL, et al. Breast imaging. In: Current Surgical Therapy. 12th edition. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 26, 2019.
- AskMayoExpert. MRI of the breast. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Manual on contrast media v10.3. American College of Radiology. https://www.acr.org/Clinical-Resources/Contrast-Manual. Accessed May 26, 2019.