Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
March 22, 2018
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - Breast. RadiologyInfo.org. http://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=breastmr. Accessed June 3, 2016.
- Manual on contrast media v10.2. American College of Radiology. K . Accessed June 3, 2016.
- Slanetz PJ. MRI of the breast and emerging technologies. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 3, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the breast. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Saslow D, et al. American Cancer Society guidelines for breast screening with MRI as an adjunct to mammography. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2007;57:75.
- Adam A, et al. The breast. In: Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier Churchill Livingstone; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 10, 2016.
- Pruthi S (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 24, 2016.