Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Biofeedback care at Mayo Clinic
Feb. 06, 2019
- Waldman SD. Biofeedback. In: Pain Management. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 23, 2018.
- Saljoughian M. Biofeedback therapy. U.S. Pharmacist. 2018;43:HS13.
- AskMayoExpert. Biofeedback. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Biofeedback. Natural Medicines. https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com. Accessed Dec. 23, 2018.
- Rakel D, ed. Headache. In: Integrative Medicine. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 23, 2018.
- Biofeedback. Biofeedback Certification International Alliance. http://www.bcia.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3524. Accessed Dec. 23, 2018.
- Standards for performing biofeedback. The Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback. https://www.aapb.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3678. Accessed Dec. 24, 2018.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Accessed Sept. 24, 2018.
Products & Services