Researchers in endocrinology are active in clinical studies of treatment options for endocrine disorders and adrenal gland conditions. Read more about endocrinology research.
See a list of publications about adrenalectomy by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Nov. 16, 2017
- Urologic conditions. What are adrenal gland cancers? American Urological Association. https://www.urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/adrenal-gland-cancers/printable-version. Accessed Aug. 20, 2017.
- Wein AJ, et al., eds. Surgery of adrenal glands. In: Campbell-Walsh Urology. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 21, 2017.
- Laparoscopic adrenal gland removal (adrenalectomy) patient information from Sages. Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons. http://www.sages.org/publications/patient-information/patient-information-for-laparoscopic-adrenal-gland-removal-adrenalectomy-from-sages/. Accessed Aug. 21, 2017.
- Warner KJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 15, 2017.
- Nwariaku F. Adrenalectomy techniques. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Aug. 27, 2017.
- Nippoldt TB (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 29, 2017.
- Nwariaku F. Adrenalectomy: Minimally invasive surgery (MIS) and traditional open procedures. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed July 9, 2017.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Adrenalectomy. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. 2017.
- Economopoulos KP, et al. Laparoscopic versus robotic adrenalectomy: A comprehensive meta-analysis. International Journal of Surgery. 2017;38:95.
- Conzo G, et al. Minimally invasive approach for adrenal lesions: Systematic review of laparoscopic versus retroperitoneoscopic adrenalectomy and assessment of risk factors for complications. International Journal of Surgery. 2016;28:S118.
- McKenzie TJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 5, 2017.