Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Sept. 26, 2020
- Philpotts LE, et al., eds. Tomosynthesis in screening mammography. In: Breast Tomosynthesis. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 11, 2018.
- AskMayoExpert. Breast cancer screening and options for supplemental screening in the dense breast (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Venkataraman S, et al. Breast imaging for cancer screening: Mammography and ultrasonography. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed July 11, 2018.
- Breast tomosynthesis. RadiologyInfo.org. https://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=tomosynthesis. Accessed July 11, 2018.
- Alzaghal AA, et al. Applications of advanced breast imaging modalities. Current Oncology Reports. 2018;20:57.
- MQSA national statistics. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. https://www.fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/MammographyQualityStandardsActandProgram/FacilityScorecard/ucm113858.htm. Accessed July 11, 2018.
Products & Services