Orthopedic Surgery Update
Orthopedic Surgery Update is a publication for physicians highlighting current trends and advances in orthopedic surgery at Mayo Clinic.
To contact the Department of Orthopedics at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota for a patient referral or physician consultation, please call 507-538-4101.
Vol. 12, No. 1, 2018 (PDF)
- Robotic Full Knee Replacement in Florida
- In-Office Arthroscopy for Diagnosing Knee Pathology
- Wide-Awake Hand Surgery
- Combining Expertise to Treat Traumatic Injuries
- Total Elbow Replacement: Matching the Success of Hips and Knees
- Specialized Care for Infected Joints
Vol. 11, No. 2, 2017 (PDF)
- Young Hip Clinic: Combining Arthroscopy and Open Surgery
- Advances in Pediatric Spine Deformity Care
- Direct Anterior Hip Arthroplasty
- Shifting the Paradigms of Complex Shoulder Surgery
- Wrist Replacement: An Option for Advanced Arthritis
Vol. 11, No. 1, 2017 (PDF)
- Preoperative Planning and Patient-Specific Instrumentation Improve Accuracy of Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Distal Radius Fractures in Older Versus Younger Patients
- Innovative Approaches Improve Limb Salvage in Pediatric Patients With Cancer
- Trauma Surgeons Uniquely Qualified to Treat SIJ Dysfunction
Vol. 10, No. 2, 2016 (PDF)
- Reducing the Risk of Recurrent Patellar Instability in Skeletally Immature Patients
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: Hit or Miss?
- Dexamethasone May Prevent Post-Traumatic Osteoarthritis
- Limb Lengthening and Regeneration Clinic Addresses Complex Discrepancies and Deficiencies
Vol. 10, No. 1, 2016 (PDF)
- Complex Foot Deformities: A Case Study
- Ponseti Treatment for Clubfoot: Past and Future
- Scapholunate Injuries: A Paradigm Shift?
- Animal Models Aid Study of Arthrofibrosis After TKA