The Division of General Internal Medicine has several specialty groups, including:
- Breast Diagnostic and Breast Cancer clinics. Staff provides care for women with breast symptoms or breast cancer.
- Complementary and Integrative Medicine Clinic. Staff provides care for people interested in integrating complementary and conventional medicine.
- Comprehensive Medical Care Team. This team provides comprehensive care to people who have been previously treated at Mayo Clinic for acute or chronic conditions who no longer require specialized care.
- Consultative practice. Staff provides outpatient care for people coming to Mayo Clinic from within the United States who live outside of Olmsted County. People who live within Olmsted County or work at Mayo Clinic are seen in either Family Medicine or Employee and Community Health.
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Clinic. This clinic offers a two-day education program and develops individualized patient plans for pain management and appropriate exercise.
- International medicine practice. Staff provides outpatient care for people coming to Mayo Clinic from other countries.
- Palliative care. Staff provides care for people with chronic or life-threatening illnesses, with the goal of preventing and relieving suffering and promoting quality of life at every stage of life.
- Resident Continuity Clinic. Fellows and internal medicine resident doctors provide primary or ongoing continuity care to people living in the region.
- Women's Health Clinic. Staff provides care for women with menopause concerns, sexual health concerns and other health issues specific to women.